top of page
As therapists, we all have great passion in certain areas of our work with clients. In my practice, I specifically work with trauma, anxiety, depression and relationship. It has been the most exciting journey to learn how to integrate TEAM-CBT approach into every aspect of my therapy and life coaching process. My success grew as I began to lead the Friday practice group that started in July 2021. The practice group allowed me to create and follow structure with every step of the model, with methods and with every problem type I encounter.
I have experienced great results using the model and really excited to have an opportunity to share my passion with you. My hope is to demonstrate very practical, real, achievable and replicable steps towards integrating TEAM-CBT into your work. I offer the variety of interactive webinars that will help you have a solid structure, examples and a treatment plan with your clients.
Who is this for?
- Those who are looking for innovative ideas
- Those who are very busy to dig into the details of TEAM-CBT
- Those who are looking for a ready to replicate treatment plan
- Those who like structure and results
- Understand various types of problems from the neuroscience-informed perspective
- Walk through each step of TEAM-CBT for each problem
- Have a ready made treatment plan for treating the each problem
- Real case examples
- Evidence-based approach
- Proven results
- Learn from the comfort of your home or office
TEAM-CBT Educational Courses and Webinars
Please note that the page is currently under construction.
Only few options are available for viewing.
Treating Trauma with TEAM-CBT
Neuroscience-informed perspective: role of the brain
Applying TEAM-CBT for treating trauma
Intro to the treatment plan with specific methods
Case example and generating the recovery circle
Without continuous growth and progress,
such words as improvement, achievement and success have no meaning.
Not Accepting New Clients until February 2024
bottom of page